CADSlide is a simple and powerful Windows application for managing Autocad Slides (SLD) , Slide Libraries (SLB) and Hatch Patterns (PAT). CADSlide not only allows you to operate with slides and slide libraries the same way as Windows Explorer works but allows to view slides without AutoCAD, to print graphically complete libraries and even make Adobe PDF files out of them.
The CADSlide will allow you to:
- Display directories of slides and complete slide libraries with thumbnails.
- Create new library.
- Copy or move slides from a directory to a library.
- Extract or delete slides from library.
- Copy or move slides from a library to another library.
- Convert a slide(s) to DXF, WMF, EMF, BMP, PNG or JPEG file format.
- Make a slide from BMP file.
- Copy a slide to Windows clipboard as WMF format ( the easy way to import slide into MS Office or AutoCAD as a vector image).
- Print a slide (as well as complete library).
- Make Adobe PDF file (without any additional software) out of a slide or complete library.
- Display a hatch patterns file (*.pat).
- Edit a hatch patternand immediately view results.
- Make Adobe PDF file out of hatch patterns file.
CADSlide is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2007-03-09. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate.
CADSlide (version 1.5) has a file size of 533.95 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 124 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.